IGNTD Couples Nov 16-19 - Couples Rate
IGNTD Couples Nov 16-19 - Couples Rate
From suffering comes healing.
Adi Jaffe and Sophie Aaronson were two souls who were destined to find each other. They became bound to one another and embarked on a journey that forever changed them both, for the best. IGNTD is their gift to the world, utilizing their expertise of physical and mental health, nutrition, exercise, neuroscience and self-actualization. Their mission is to ignite everyone they work with across every facet of life - relationships, career, and well-being.
Accommodation at Sonnenalp Hotel in Vail, Colorado
Meals and non-alcoholic beverages
Workshops with Sophie and Adi
Payment plans are available but are subject to additional fees.
Terms & Conditions
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. $500 USD is non-refundable, non-transferable deposit.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Wild Wellness Travel no less than 4 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the booking page.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date WIld Wellness Travel reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, WIld Wellness Travel reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Wild Wellness Travel is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Wild Wellness Travel reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to host property and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all host property fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Wild Wellness Travel reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and WIld Wellness Travel shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
13. Wild Wellness Travel can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
14. Wild Wellness Travel reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
15. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Wild Wellness Travel. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Wild Wellness Travel is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of host property facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
16. WIld Wellness Travel cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
17. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
18. Wild Wellness Travel shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
19. Wild Wellness Travel accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers traveling to and from host property.
20. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by US law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in all matters regarding them.