Wild Manifestation Contest
PROMOTION Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. By participating in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions; and agree to be bound by them. Entries must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
3. The promotion commences on [08/21/2018] at [08:00] am Pacific Eastern Standard Time (PST) and entries close on [08/31/2018] at [00:01] am PST (Promotional Period).
4. The promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Entrant is a person who is (a) over 19 years or older at the time of entry; (b) submits their entry into this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Employees, managers and directors of the Promoter and its related companies and suppliers and agencies involved in this promotion are not Eligible Entrants, nor are their immediate families.
6. To enter the promotion, an entrant must during the Promotional Period:
– Upload an image with a description of why they and a friend should win 50% off a spot to Wild Manifestation Retreat to Instagram and tag @WildWellnessTravel, @SallyRubin @Coco_B_Yoga_And_Wellness & #WildManifestationMexico
1. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter in writing. 2. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
9. The winner of the draw will be the entrant who is selected by a panel of industry judges on 09/01/2018. Judging Criteria: #1 Creativity: engaging photo composition and theme. #2 Storytelling element. #3 Execution.
10. Total prize pool valued at $2,800.00 ( USD)
11. The winner will be notified first by social media: Instagram (@wildwellnesstravel) and asked to Direct Message the promoter with their contact details.
12. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of “the prize suppliers”. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the conduct of “the prize suppliers”].
1. Before the prize is awarded, the winner may be required to sign a release and indemnity agreement, the terms of which will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Failure to sign the release and indemnity agreement will result in forfeiture of the prize.
2. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as winner, but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted. If necessary in order to distribute any prize which is not claimed, a second chance judgment of remaining finalists will be conducted on 09/04/2018, in the same manner as the original criterion, subject to any written directions given by any relevant regulatory authority. The finalist from the original draw will not be eligible to win unclaimed prizes. The winner will be notified by email unless the entrant has notified the Promoter of a change to their contact details. The Promoter may announce the name of the winner on instagram (@wildwellnesstravel)
3. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize, or any element of it, as stated. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes in whole or in part for something of equal or greater value in the event that any component of the prize is unavailable (subject to any applicable legislation). Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale). Unused portions of prizes will be forfeited and no compensation will be payable in lieu of that element of the prize.
4. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) this promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) if any event included in the prize is cancelled or rescheduled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (h) taking and redemption of any prize.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries in its absolute discretion. For example, the Promoter may disqualify: (a) any entrants or entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process; (b) incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or entries containing false information or incorrect contact details; (c) any entries that contain material that is obscene, indecent, objectionable, defamatory, libellous or otherwise contravenes an applicable law or infringes any third party’s rights; and (d) any entries that the Promoter considers inappropriate for any reason.
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
2. All entrants who are selected as winners consent to the Promoter using their name, image, likeness, character, voice or anything else that identifies them without remuneration in any media worldwide (including without limitation in national print media, on the Promoter’s website and in other promotional material) for a reasonable time to publicise this promotion (including any outcome).
4. Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified the Promoter in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by the Promoter as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incomprehensible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the promotional database.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination of these, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s (or any other person’s) mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Internet is not a secure medium and that the Promoter is not responsible for the security of on-line entries.
1. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any applicable legislation.
2. The Promoter’s decision on all aspects relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.