Wild Immersion 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
with Sally Rubin & Cait Fraser
November 2018 Casa Verdad, Nicaragua
The Wild Immersion 200hr YTT is lovingly curated to provide the ideal environment and content for yogi’s to ignite their full potential, both as a practitioner and a teacher. Our program provides you with an opportunity to greatly deepen your physical practice, gain a wealth of knowledge about where yoga came from and how it pertains to modern yoga in the western world, equips you with a firm grasp of anatomy to create more awareness of what’s happening within the body and most importantly teaches you skills to live your happiest, fullest life both on and off the mat!
Our focus is on Vinyasa yoga, but will also cover Yin and Restorative, allowing you to walk away with an abundance of tools, leaving you feeling well rounded and confident as a teacher and student. Our goal is to provide you with all of the knowledge and support you need to go out into the world and teach safely and courageously, having graduated a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:30am // Coffee, Tea, Fruit
- 7:30am // Morning Yoga class (2hrs)
- 9:30am // Brunch
- 11:00am // Lecture 1 (2hrs)
- 1:00pm // Lunch
- 3:00pm// Lecture 2 (2hrs)
- 5:45-7pm//Evening Yoga
- 7:00pm // Dinner
What You’ll Learn
- Practice teaching
- Creative and intelligent sequencing
- Safe and proper alignment
- Anatomy and how to apply it to yoga
- Philosophy of yoga
- Knowledge of modifications/variations for injuries and restrictions
- Pranayama and meditation
- Tools to put what you’ve learned into action
- A 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification
- 4 meals a day, including a light early morning breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner
- 21 nights accomodation at Casa Verdad in beautiful Nicaragua
- Wild Immersion teacher training manual
- Opening and Closing Ceremony
- How to build your yoga business locally and abroad
- How to grow your yoga business with social media
- How to brand yourself to speak to your target audience and build one-on-one clients
- Intro on how to become a Wanderwell Certified Yoga Instructor
About Casa Verdad
Casa Verdad is a brand new retreat centre set in the lush jungle overlooking the pristine white sand of Playa Escameca in Southern Nicaragua on the Pacific Coast.
This location has 5 separate casitas or bungalows which can serve as both single or double occupancy, each with a private balcony and bathroom. In addition there are 5 private rooms attached to the main house, each with a private bathroom which will serve best as single occupancy. Casa Verdad is equipped with a beautiful private pool and lounge chairs, comfortable common area for dining and studying, as well as an outdoor yoga deck overlooking the jungle. It’s conveniently located about a 35 minute drive from the main town of San Juan Del Sur, making it secluded enough to ensure peace and quiet and an almost private beach, while being close enough to stores and shops to easily explore on a day off. To get to Casa Verdad, the most convenient airport to fly into is Managua located in Nicaragua approximately 2.5 hours from Casa Verdad. Another option is to fly into Liberia in Costa Rica.
Once registered we will assist in setting up your travel plans to get to and from Casa Verdad.