Wild Immersion 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
with Sally Rubin & Cait Fraser
November 1-21, 2018 Casa Verdad, Mexico
The Wild Immersion 200hr YTT is lovingly curated to provide the ideal environment and content for yogi’s to ignite their full potential, both as a practitioner and a teacher. Our program provides you with an opportunity to greatly deepen your physical practice, gain a wealth of knowledge about where yoga came from and how it pertains to modern yoga in the western world, equips you with a firm grasp of anatomy to create more awareness of what’s happening within the body and most importantly teaches you skills to live your happiest, fullest life both on and off the mat!
Our focus is on Vinyasa yoga, but will also cover Yin and Restorative, allowing you to walk away with an abundance of tools, leaving you feeling well rounded and confident as a teacher and student. Our goal is to provide you with all of the knowledge and support you need to go out into the world and teach safely and courageously, having graduated a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher!
A common mis-conception is that a YTT is just an extended yoga retreat. The truth is, it's so much more! As shown in our sample daily schedule, your days are filled to the brim, leaving little time to explore (except of course for your days off). My experience with teacher trainings is that the down time you do have is spent recharging on property, saving energy. Which is why we are so excited about our new location-it is a huge upgrade, providing the most comfortable, luxurious place to nourish yourself during what may be a surprisingly intense 3 weeks of training.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:30am // Coffee, Tea, Fruit
- 7:30am // Morning Yoga class (2hrs)
- 9:30am // Brunch
- 11:00am // Lecture 1 (2hrs)
- 1:00pm // Lunch
- 3:00pm// Lecture 2 (2hrs)
- 5:45-7pm//Evening Yoga
- 7:00pm // Dinner
What You’ll Learn
- Practice teaching
- Creative and intelligent sequencing
- Safe and proper alignment
- Anatomy and how to apply it to yoga
- Philosophy of yoga
- Knowledge of modifications/variations for injuries and restrictions
- Pranayama and meditation
- Tools to put what you’ve learned into action
- A 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification
- 4 meals a day, including a light early morning breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner
- 21 nights accommodation at Coco B Isla on magical Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Wild Immersion teacher training manual
- Opening and Closing Ceremony
- How to build your yoga business locally and abroad
- How to grow your yoga business with social media
- How to brand yourself to speak to your target audience and build one-on-one clients
- Intro on how to become a Wanderwell Certified Yoga Instructor
About Coco B Isla
They dreamed for over a decade of creating a beautiful Caribbean sanctuary where guests could unwind, refresh, and immerse in comfort, tranquility and timeless style. A place where stress dissolves in the beautiful blue sea, sunsets take your breath away, and the daily grind returns to a welcome fragrance in the morning air.
Welcome to Coco B Isla & Coco B Yoga & Wellness, a sanctuary on Isla Mujeres, the Isle of Women. The island is home of Ixchell, the Mayan Goddess of fertility & Healing, and one of the Caribbean's most wonderful islands celebrating the Mexican and Mayan cultures afloat on the crystal blue Caribbean waters.
Coco B Isla is dedicated to offering a beautiful luxury yoga & wellness sanctuary where like minded guests will practice, relax, connect, and delight in the splendor of the sanctuary, the island, and beautiful region.
In that mission they have created a full service destination dedicated to offering a luxury all-inclusive yoga and vacation experience.